Party in the front and in the back One light set for a complete daytime running lights solution. The Ion 100 R and Flare R City feature focused optics, an interruptive flash pattern, and broad range to ensure visibility. Their compact design and wide beam spread are optimized for city riding and make these USB rechargeable lights great for any bike. - Be seen with a broad, powerful beam and balanced optics designed for city riding - USB rechargeable - Includes Ion 100R, Flare R City, two quick connect brackets, and a micro USB charging cable
A beacon in the night The Ion 120 front light comes in an easily mountable compact size yet packs enough punch to light the road or trail in front of you. A powerful 120 Lumen front light, Ion 120 illuminates in three modes: high, low, and flash, and offers 270 degrees of visibility. Batteries and Sync mounting brackets included. - 120 Lumens via high-power, environmentally-friendly, 1W CREE LED - Be seen with focused optics and over 270 degrees of visibility - High, low, and flash modes for versatile lighting options - Sync bracket allows for quick and easy adjustment, mounting, and removal - Includes 3 AAA batteries and Quick Connect bracket - Blendr compatible
A daytime running light is the easiest and best way to keep riders safe and visible. The Ion 200 RT provides the proven safety of a daytime running light in a compact and powerful USB rechargeable package, and it features a distinctive flash pattern that's visible from up to 2km away. Product details - Specifically designed focus, flash, and range for ultimate daytime visibility - 200 Lumens via high-power CREE LED - Integrated light sensor auto-adjusts brightness to your environment - Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and wireless control - 200LM-1.5hrs, 100LM-3hrs,5LM-14.5hrs, Night Flash-30hrs, Day Flash-12hrs - Easily attaches to your handlebars, helmet, or bike mount - Blendr compatible bar mount available - Includes Ion 200 RT, front Quick Connect bracket, and mini USB charging cable
Illuminate the terrain ahead with the push of a button CREE LED optics, a focused beam pattern, and five modes let you see at night and be seen during the day. The Ion 450 R front bike light is a daytime running light with the flash, focus, and range to be seen from up to 2km during the day. The Quick Connect bracket makes Ion 450 R easy to remove for charging with the included USB cable. Key features - Ideal for helmet or handlebar mount - Focused optics illuminate terrain ahead with a wide and powerful beam - 450 Lumens via high-power CREE LED - 450LM: 1.5hrs, 200LM: 3hrs, 100LM: 6hrs, Night Flash: 9hrs, Day Flash: 10hrs - Fully charges in 4 hours through sealed Micro USB port - Includes Quick Connect bracket and Micro USB charging cable - Blendr-compatible with secure bar mount available
The Ion Pro RT front bike light lets you ride with confidence at all hours of the day. The USB rechargeable light features 5 modes for day and night, and its compact design and adjustable hard mount make it easy to securely attach it to the handlebars of any bike. Product details - Ion Pro RT provides a powerful beam that lights up the full width of any road or trail - 1300 Lumens via high-power CREE LED - 1300LM-1.5hrs, 800LM-3hrs, 400LM-6hrs, night flash-26hrs, day flash 22hrs - Connect with Garmin and Bontrager ANT+ devices for always on, battery status, and control - Includes adjustable light mount that fits bars from 25.4-35.0mm - Blendr compatible with helmet mount available - Includes Ion Pro RT light, Adjustable hard mount, and micro USB charging cable
Topeak's HeadLux helmet light is the Siamese twin of bike lights. This one light does double duty with two super-bright LEDs facing forward and two red LEDs facing the rear. Its 3 modes and wrap around lenses ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the HeadLux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, batteries are included.
Ride safe and be seen at night with the high-performance helmet light. Innovative double-sided helmet-mounted light shines white facing forward and red towards the rear, and features 4 LEDs for excellent visibility. Rubber straps provide easy installation and flexible mounting options on a helmet. - Max Luminous Intensity: 140 Lumens (Front), 10 Lumens (Rear) - Lamp: 2 white high power LED’s (Front), 2 red high power LED’s (Rear) - Battery: 3.7V 680mAh Lithium Ion (integrated) - Control/Burn Time (approximate): 3.3hr (High), 5.5hr (Middle), 33hr (Low), 28hr (Front: Middle / Rear: Blinking) - Charge Time (approximate): 2hr / Micro USB - Input: 5V 500mA - Lamp Housing: Injection molded polymer - Strap Mount: Fits helmet / road bike dropbar - Waterproof: IPX 6 - Low battery indicator - Size: 6.9 x 4.4 x 2cm / 2.7” x 1.7” x 0.8” - Weight: 40g / 1.41oz
Topeak's Tail Lux helmet light mounts to any helmet or Topeak bag or rack with ease. Its constant and blinking modes ensure you'll be seen. A nice supplement to your regular light set, the Tail Lux is a convenient way to add extra safety to your commute. Plus, the coin battery is included.
Others out on the roads and paths will see you when Sunlite's HL-L380 Headlight is on your bike. It sports 3 bright Nichia LEDs, steady and flashing modes, and 200 hours of run time! A quick-release handlebar mount is included, too.
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere, Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere. This powerful little light has 4 LEDs and runs for 60 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
- 8 lumen LED safety light - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 3 ~ 10 hour run time per charge - Charging and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- Single LED 115 lumen light - Water resistant aluminum casing - Multi-fit QR mounting bracket - 3 AAA batteries provide power for up to 18 hours - 3 modes including 2 solid, and one flashing setting
- 350 lumen XM-L LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit QR handlebar bracket - 2.2 ~ 6 hour run time per charge
- Single super bright LED safety light - USB rechargeable - cable included - Low battery indicator - Short 2.5-3 hour charge time with indicator light - Quick and easy to use silicone band attachment - 2 modes - Steady and flash - Lumens: 35
• 3 watt LED light • 2 modes (1 steady 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4xAAA batteries (included)
Headlight • 3 watt LED headlight • 2 modes (1 steady; 1 flashing) • Aluminum casing • Uses 4 AAA batteries (included) Taillight • 2 x 0.5 watt super bright LEDs • 3 modes (1 steady; 2 flashing) • Multi-fit QR seat post mount • Uses 2 AAA batteries (included) • Water resistant
• Super bright LED • Attaches to most handlebars with included silicone strap
Put it on your handlebars, put it on your fork leg, put it anywhere—Sunlite's Griplite goes everywhere! This powerful little light has 2 LEDs and runs for a whopping 100 hours! It has steady and flashing modes and is housed in a water-resistant body.
• 2 LED front and rear light set • Built-in Li-Ion rechargeable batteries • 3 modes (1 steady 2 flashing) • Micro USB rechargeable
• Water resistant black silicone body • Up to 100 hours run time • Flashing and steady modes • Each light uses 2 x CR2032 batteries (included)
• 2 bright Nichia LEDs • Uses 2 CR 2032 lithium batteries (included) • 100 hour run time • 3 modes: 2 flashing and 1 steady • Water-resistant silicone body
Light your path and be seen with Sunlite's HL-L535 Headlight. Three AAA batteries power five Cree LEDs for up to 70 hours. It's housed in a tough, water-resistant body, has a quick-release bracket that fits a wide range of handlebars, and boasts steady and flashing modes. It's perfect for commuting year-round.
- 32 lumen single LED safety light - 2 modes - steady and flashing - 2 CR2032 batteries included - Water resistant design
- 20 lumen safety head light - Built in Li-Ion USB rechargable battery - 3 modes - 2 steady and 1 flashing setting - Multi fit rubber strap attachment - Low battery indicator
- High brightness 16 chip COB style LED combo set - Perfect for increasing safety on commutes and neighborhood rides - 4 modes including 2 solid setting and 2 flash modes - USB rechargeable - cable included - Lumens: 60
- USB rechargeable super bright COB style LED light - 8 modes - 4 brightness levels each of both steady and flash - Charging and low battery indicator - Single button interface - quick press to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change mode, long press to turn off and double tap to change from steady to flashing - 3 hour charge time - Lumens: 240 - Mount: Rubber strap
Modern lighting technology meets vintage style in Sunlite's Low Rider LED Bullet. The bullet shape hearkens back to the era of generator-powered headlights, but this modern torch features three LED lights to brighten your way through nighttime streets. It runs on two C-cell batteries (sold separately) for hours of use, and the two modes let you choose between a steady beam and a flashing beam. This light mounts easily on your fork or under your headset spacers to shed light on all your night time rides.
- 3-watt, 300 lumen USB rechargeable headlight - USB rechargeable 850 mAh li-ion polymer battery - 6 modes include constant, boost, super bright, pulsating, daytime flash, adjustable - Daytime flash mode enhances safety in all conditions - Low battery warning and battery capacity indicator (doubel click to check power level) - Mode memory and tool free installation - Includes 18-48mm handlebar mount and GoPro style mounts
- 35 lumen LED - Built-in Li-Ion USB rechargeable battery - 2 ~ 7 hour run time per charge - Low battery, charging, and fully charged indicator - Includes USB charging cable - 3 modes (2 Steady and 1 Flashing) - Multi-fit rubber strap - Water resistant
- 1.5 watt, 100-lumen USB-rechargeable headlight - 4 steady modes and 2 flash settings - Low-battery indicator
Page 1 of 4 Next page