Fear no bike commute with OnGuard's saddle and accessory tether. A sturdy steel cable with permanently fastened loops at either end provides a high degree of security for your bike. 5mm thick, flexible steel cable is tough as nails, and a vinyl coating protects your bike's paint from scratches.
Always on the go? Have a lot of stuff? The SteelBraid line is here to travel alongside you, on the road, at home, sports games or wherever you may go. 4' in length, the braided steel cable is sure to keep your gear safe. We added a vinyl coating to completely cover the cable and prevent rusting to protect your equipment. 12mm diameter with vinyl shell.
$7.99 - $34.99
Make any lock more versatile with Planet Bike's Double Ended Cable. With loops on each end, this strong cable allows you to extend the range of any traditional lock so you can secure the wheels, lock more bikes, safeguard accessories, etc.
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 712 Combination Cable. It's a 7mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
$9.99 $11.99 17% Off
A simple, looped cable designed to help secure your saddle to your bike and deter theft. Keep your saddle safe A simple, flexible cable that features two looped ends and is designed to help secure your saddle to your bike frame and deter theft. Use with a combo or keypad lock to secure. Product details - Cable features two looped ends to help secure your saddle to your bike - Use with a combination or keyed lock (sold separately) - Can also be used as additional cable to add length or additional security to another lock - 5mm dual-looped cable is 75cm in length - PVC coating on cable protects against scratching
• Four-digit combination • 4mm cable • Length: 3'6"
$10.95 - $12.95
- 2 keys included - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 512 Combination Cable. It's a 5mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
The KryptoFlex 525 Seatsaver Cable is a 2.5-foot cable ideal for securing your bike's seat and seatpost. It's 5mm braided steel cable provides increased cut resistance and the vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. The KryptoFlex 525 cable is 3/16-inch x 2.5-feet.
Always on the go? Have a lot of stuff? The SteelBraid line is here to travel alongside you, on the road, at home, sports games or wherever you may go. Available in 8-inch length, the braided steel cable is sure to keep your gear safe. We added a vinyl coating to completely cover the cable and prevent rusting to protect your equipment. Diameter 12mm with vinyl shell.
• 8mm x 6ft • Vinyl coated (Water resistant) • Double ended • Heavy duty security cable
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
- Recommended for quick release component and accessory lock-up - 5mm, SELF-COILING FLEXIBLE STEEL CABLE - Preset 4-digit combination - Protective vinyl cover - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: 4/16” (7mm) cable diameter 4’ (120cm) cable length - Product weight: 0.45 lbs (0.20 kgs)
Ever wish your cable was longer so that you could lock up your bike and accessories? The Akita Cable has loops on each end allowing it to act as an extension for any other lock. These cables are made from some of the thickest, toughest and most flexible steel in the industry, so you can lock up anything you want and walk away with peace of mind.
$12.99 - $15.99
- Self-coiling cable - Pick Pull and Drill resistant cylinder - Vinyl coated to protect surfaces - 2 laser cut keys - Length: 5 feet
- 4mm steel chain links - Integrated flat tumbler lock with 2 keys - Weather-resistant casing - Diameter: 4mm - Length: 2.4'/73.15cm - Type: Key
• Heavy duty cable with Soft durable integrated cover • Non-marring coating won`t scratch frames • Integrated KEY lock • Length: 3 feet • Cable: 10mm
OnGuard's Terrier is a compact, lightweight cable lock perfect for low-risk areas. It features a resettable 4-digit lock, so you don't have to worry about forgotten keys. The raised dials are easy to use with gloves, a Velcro strap keeps the lock neat so it fits in a pocket, and the vinyl coating protects finishes. Lock up your bike during quick coffee runs or secure your snowboard to the rack—you'll find a million uses for this versatile little lock!
- Heavy duty cable lock with a scratch-free outer housing - 6 feet in length, enough to secure wheel and frame - Includes two keys - Bracket: Included
$15.99 - $20.99
• Heavy duty cable w/ tough coating • Integrated key lock • Bracket included • Length: 6 feet
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
$16.99 - $25.00
MSW Combination Cable Locks are resettable and self-coiling. They're easy to carry along on your rides, providing basic security for lower risk situations. They're also coated to protect your bicycle and available in a variety of cable diameters. - Tool-free, 4-digit re-settable combination lock - Plastic coated to prevent damage to bike - Pre-coiled for easy storage and transportation - RLK-108: 8mm thick, 5' long - RLK-110: 10mm thick, 6' long - RLK-112: 12mm thick, 6' long with mounting bracket
• 8mm x 6ft • Coated cable • Heavy duty laminated key lock
Lock up more than just the frame, use Sunlite's Straight Cable to lock up your wheels, too. Large loops on both ends make it easily compatible with most locks. Weatherproof protective coating on the cable ensures it will stay strong for years.
- 3-Digit non-resettable combination - Combo Safe Program - 4mm-thick chain links - 110cm in length
A compact secondary deterrent for use when less length is needed. - 2 keys - 4mm thick chain links - 110cm length
- Easy-Click Locking - Ergonomic dials for ease of use - New easy to use reset design - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike
Always on the go? Have a lot of stuff? The SteelBraid line is here to travel alongside you, on the road, at home, sports games or wherever you may go. Available in 12-inch length, the braided steel cable is sure to keep your gear safe. We added a vinyl coating to completely cover the cable and prevent rusting to protect your equipment. 12mm diameter with vinyl shell.
$17.99 - $24.99
Protect your stuff or it's gone. We don't care how nice the neighborhood looks. Use the ABUS 1200 Combo Lock. It's 3.5-feet long and resists prying and cutting for maximum protection wherever you park. This serious chain is wrapped in a durable cover to keep your bike's finish safe and the combination can easily be set to any number you want. Hint: don't use 1234. - Diameter: 4mm
$17.99 - $22.99
ABUS' Cobra Cable is made of strong, flexible, 10mm-thick steel to keep your bike safe, while its soft, durable coating protects your bike's finish. Plus, its looped ends make attaching your favorite lock (sold separately) a snap.
Page 1 of 5 Next page