Everybody needs a good knife in their backpack or tool kit. Here's a favorite of the All-City team, made by the fine folks at CRKT. It's got a clip on one side, the AC logo on the other, and is good for spreading delicious jams, making dangerous arm movements, and of course, cutting things. - Open length: 6.5-inches - Closed length: 3.75-inches - Blade length: 2.625-inches - Weight: 3.1-ounces - Blade material: Stainless Steel - Edge type: fine - Handle material: steel - Knife type: locking folder
Brake pad spreader tool for Avid Elixir brakes.
Designed to fit snugly between the disc brake caliper pistons or pads, preventing inward pad movement to preserve hydraulic brake adjustment while the wheel is off the bike.. - For disc caliper repair - Fits SRAM Guide, Trail, and Avid Code Brakes
- For removing/installing lever pivot pins in 2009/2010 XX and Elixir brake levers (2011+ brakes do not require pin tool)
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong.
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2007-2010 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
SRAM Bleed Kit for maintaining SRAM disc brakes. Includes 2 syringes/fittings, bleed blocks, Torx tool, Crow's foot, Bleeding Edge Fitting. - For SRAM X0/ XX/ Guide/Level/Code/HydroR brakes - Improved sealing and durability - New rotating metal hose fittings - High volume hose with clamp - Longer lasting - Must-have for all mechanics - DOT 5.1 - NOT compatible with RockShox fork bleed kit
Periodic brake bleeds are necessary to maintain consistent stopping performance, and Avid's Professional Disc Brake Bleed Kit has everything you need to keep your Avid Juicy, Code or Elixir hydraulic discs running strong. And, this pro version is designed to stand up to heavy use with high-volume syringes and steel fittings.
- Professional Ergo: features an ergonomic design with a high blade tension for straight accurate cuts (accepts 12" blade only). Alternative 55 degree blade mounting for flush cutting. Single touch spring loaded blade release mechanism for blade changes.
Bontrager's Tire Levers handle the toughest tire-and-rim combinations. Their specially designed tips engage the tire bead so it can be removed with just two levers. Plus, these beefy, high-strength plastic levers fit your hands great for superior leverage.
Everything you need Be prepared for roadside adjustments and minor repairs with the Bontrager Comp Multi-Tool. This simple tool features a compact design that easily packs away yet provides all of the essential tools to keep your bike tuned and running smoothly. Key features - 2,2.5,3,4,5,6,and 8 hex along with Phillips, flat and T25 - Alloy sides for a sleek lightweight design - Material: Steel
Fact—tools make work easier. Free up that extra hand during tire stud installation with the Bontrager Tire Stud Tool, featuring a magnetized tip that securely holds the tire stud in place for a quick and easy installation. So grab a beverage of your choice, add some studs to your studdable tires, and ride through the winter's worst. Key features - Magnetized tip securely holds tire stud for easy installation - Use with Bontrager Tire Studs for installation on stud-ready tires
- Easily and neatly inject sealant into your tires or tubes - Presta and Schrader compatible
High-end, super-light and carbon components require precision tightening during set-up and adjustment. Bontrager's Preset Torque Wrench is a 4mm Allen torque wrench preset to 5 Newton meters so that you can tighten many stems, bars and seatposts accurately. This prevents damage from over tightening. This wrench clicks when the bolt is tightened to 5Nm.
Refined functionality The Bontrager Elite Multi-Tool combines smooth style with practical design. This elegant tool features a compact design that easily packs away yet provides all of the essential tools to keep your bike tuned and running smoothly. Key features - CNC-machined keys for lightweight durability - 2,2.5,3,4,5,6, and 8 hex along with Phillips, flat and T25 - Slim profile makes it easy to pack on any ride - Ultra-light aluminum alloy design
A compact multi-tool that is designed for integrated storage in compatible Trek road frames. Compact and easily stowed The BITS Integrated Multi-Tool is a compact multi-tool that is designed for clean, integrated storage into compatible Trek road bike frames. The small but smart design features hex tools from 2-8mm along with a T25 Torx, and flathead screwdriver. The ergonomic design makes the tool as easy to use as it is to carry. Product details - Designed for secure integrated storage in the new Domane with storage door - CNC-machined keys for lightweight durability - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6, and 8mm hex along with T25 and flat-head screwdriver - Slim profile makes it easy to pack on any ride - Ultralight aluminum alloy design
A compact, efficient way to hold flat fixing essentials so you can get back on the bike quickly. The Pro Flat Pack has everything you need to fix a flat and get back on the bike quickly in an aero, easy to grab package. This all-in-one kit provides essential items needed to fix a flat tire with additional pockets for money and ID, plus extra soft, padded materials to ensure you won't be bothered by the poke of a tool while it's stashed in your back pocket. - Tight fitting, stretch neoprene material zips open for easy access - All the items you need to fix a flat tire - Includes Air Rush Elite, CO2‚ inflator, two 16g CO2‚ cartridges, and a padded bag - Reusable hand insulation sleeve, vulcanizing patch kit - Room in the bag for ID, money, keys, and more
Product details - A professional-grade tool developed in partnership with Knipex and made to last - 8"/200mm length provides high leverage with minimum effort - Made from heavy-duty steel and additional induction hardening for tough, continuous use - Made in Germany - Perfect for cutting cables, cable ties, and many other materials
Product details - A professional-grade tool developed in partnership with Knipex and made to last - 7.5"/190mm length provides high leverage with minimum effort - Made from heavy-duty steel and additional induction hardening for tough, continuous use - Made in Germany - Features an integrated class-leading crimper for cable end caps and housing ferrules
• Tool to service the bearings of Rhythm Pro/Elite and Line Elite rapid drive hubs • Blind-bearing puller design assists in removing the driveside 6807 bearing • Please visit the techsite for instructions on how to use • Steel
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem, Stem/Steer tube, Frame/Seat post) - 4mm bit is included with magnetic shank to interchange bits as needed - Rounded t-handle grip for added comfort in three different colors for easy identification - Includes certificate of calibration
- Prevent over-tightening of bolts to protect carbon fiber and other parts at critical junctions (Bar/Stem; Stem/Steer tube; Frame/Seat post) - Adjustable from 2nm to 8nm indexing at every 0.1 (Tenth) of a newton meter - 1/4" Hex magnetic bit shank with 6 bits - Positive grip l-Handle design - Includes 4, 5, 6mm, T25 at 1" length and 4mm, T25 at 4" length
$15.00 - $27.00
Low viscosity mineral oil for use with Campagnolo hydraulic brake systems. - Will not damage frame finishes - Does not absorb water so regular bleeding is not necessary - Non-toxic and will not irritate skin
- Tool for removal and installation of the Ultra-Torque bolt - Fits 10mm Ultra-Torque bolts on all Campagnolo Ultra-Torque cranks
Contains the fittings and syringes needed for bleeding Campagnolo disc brakes -Does not include mineral oil - Fits Brand: Campagnolo - Hydraulic Fluid Type: Mineral Oil
- Designed specifically to install and/or remove Campagnolo Ultra-Torque bottom bracket cups - Allows use of a Torque wrench to obtain proper torque specifications
- Collar spanner, Nut wrenches and bottle opener for double barrel rear shocks
Allows safe installation and removal of Cane Creek Double Barrel bushings.
- Cable Tie Gun quickly tensions and cuts off excess strap without leaving a sharp protrusion that can cause snags, cuts, and abrasions to cables - Automatically cuts off excess strap when the selected tension setting is achieved and saves installation time with one easy pull of the trigger
$7.99 - $192.00
Crank Brothers puts their well-known design aesthetic to the humble tire lever with the Speedier Lever. Can we call a single piece of nylon revolutionary? First off, this thing is tough. It removes and installs wire-beaded DH tires, UST tires, and brand-new road tires easily, without breaking. The genius loop protects your knuckles! It installs tires too, without pinching the tube, just flip it and use the other side. And only one lever is needed to remove even the most recalcitrant tires. Oh Speedier Lever, where have you been all my life?
Page 1 of 26 Next page