- Replacement bar donuts for cobrafist pogies
All-City replacement bolts and adjustment springs for the Hennepin Bridge and Space Horse dropouts. - Sold as a pair; two bolts and two springs - M4x0.7mm thread - Length: 45mm
- Chromoly steel - CNC fabrication - 1.29" x 24tpi left hand thread
Snap-on brake cable guides for bikes that don't have any. - Steel cable housing guide for 1-1/8" top tubes - Snaps on; no bolts - Set of 3 clamps
Tired of losing your bar end plugs? Seeking a more secure solution that also venerates your favorite little bike company from Minneapolis? Well, boy howdy do we have just the thing...
All-City Singlespeed Disc Brake Adaptor
Pretty up your ride and secure your seatpost with the All-City Shot Collar seat clamp. - Laser-etched All-City logo - Aluminum body with stainless steel hardware
- 90 degree
- Noodle/Boot completely seal brake cable, upgrades most linear brakes
- Includes stainless bolts - Fits 160mm front and 140mm rear rotors
- Includes stainless steel bolts - 40mm fits 200mm Front and 180mm Rear Rotors
Essential parts to properly service and maintain all Avid CODE brakes. - Replacement parts for 2011-2016 CODE brakes - Includes bearings, bearing press tool, pivot bolt, cam, cam spring, and lever
- Ultralight, CNC-machined 6061 aluminum spacers for fine-tuning stem height - Includes one each: 3, 5, 10mm spacers and two each: 1mm spacers
Box Two Quick Release Seat Clamps are cold-forged, and CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy. Weighing in at just 27 grams/0.95 ounces in the 31.8 size, they are as lightweight as tough. The head of the quick-release lever and the face of the clamp are given a proprietary low-friction surface treatment that ensures smooth lever action for the life of the clamp without the need for a bushing. Meets or exceeds ENM standards.
Cold-forged and CNC machined from 6061-T6 aluminum alloy, Box One Fixed Seat Clamps are tough, lightweight, and exceptionally good looking. Featuring titanium hardware and laser-etched graphics, Box One Fixed Seat Clamps are available in anodized black, blue, red, and silver.
- CNC-machined 6061-T6 aluminum with titanium hardware - Zero-friction cam surface treatment ensures smooth lever action - 27g
Box One 7075 Alloy Chainring bolt kits include five 8.5-mm front bolts, five 6-mm front bolts, and five 5-mm rear nuts, so they will fit just about any chainring/crank combination, including those with threaded holes.
- Soft foam grip donuts prevent thumb blisters from riding gloveless - Intended for use with flanged BMX grips to prevent rubbing and irritation
- Allows the use of two separate cables running from detangler to brake for more precise adjustment and better feel - Attaches to rear cable guide and routes two cables around seat post
- Alloy 1-1/8" seatpost clamp - Single bolt
- Cable hanger and straddle cable - Alloy construction - Anodized finish - Great for Canti and U-Brakes
- Axle washers for use with 19mm bottom brackets - 19.1x26x2.0mm - Interface: 19mm - Sold in a 10-pack
- Alloy 1-1/8" seatpost clamp - Double clamp design for extra holding power on BMX bikes
- Alloy top cap with hollow bolt to allow for brake cable pass-through - ED black durable finish - Size: 1-1/8"
- Bar end plugs - Sold in pairs
- Aluminum cups w/ steel hardware - Converts a non-threaded 68mm American BB shell to use an English-threaded Euro BB - Shell: 68mm - Interface: American - Spindle Type: Euro - Cup Material: Alloy - Weight: 104g
• Designed to keep dust and dirt out of V-Brake cable/housing systems
Product details - Use in chainstay pocket to seal sensor into frame
- Saddle clamp for straight seatpost - Diameter: 22.2mm
• For use with externally routed road frames
Clean up your Bontrager Elite stem cockpit with Blendr Elite bases. Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. Key features: - Bases for use with Elite stem - Add any XXX accessory mount for an elegant integrated look
Key features: - Adapter to fit Bontrager Race Lite Ergo Bar Ends to Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebars - Only compatible with the Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Handlebar - For most other bar ends, use: Bontrager Satellite Plus IsoZone Bar End Adapter
$9.99 - $16.99
- Quiets chain slap and protects chainstays from nicks and scratches - Standard protector fits most chainstays - Universal kits come with circle protectors to eliminate frame damage due to cable rub
$12.99 - $14.99
With this clever little clamp you can quickly retro-fit any bike for a rear rack. Threaded eyelets are built into the clamp for easy, secure mounting on non-eyeleted or smaller frames. - Features threaded eyelets for rear rack mounting solutions on unique bike frames - Quick release (QR) versions include rubber lever grip
$14.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with the Madone KVF Aero Integrated Bar/Stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager Pro Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
$14.99 - $19.99
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with Bontrager XXX Blendr stem - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
Keep your seatpost right where you left it. Upgrade to a quick release seatpost clamp for easy seat height adjustments. - Follow laser-etched torque listing on collar
Key features: - Blendr works with this simple formula: Stem + Base + Mount. Add accessory. - Bases for use with the Bontrager XXX Integrated bar/stem, as seen on the Emonda SLR 10 - Add any XXX accessory mount (sold seperately) for an elegant, integrated look
Upgrade to a quick release seatpost clamp for easy seat height adjustments.
These bar end adapters are required if you wish to add clamp-style bar ends to your Bontrager Satellite Plus Isozone handlebars. - Required for bar end use on Satellite Plus Isozone bars - For use with clamp style bar ends - Includes 2 adapters and 2 rubber handlebar inserts. - Bar end sold separately
- Install this in line to your shift housing for precise tension adjustments - Compatible with all 4mm shift housing - Allows for 3.5mm of adjustability - Indexed movement prevents any accidental or unintentional adjustments - Compact design only adds 14mm to housing length
Key features: - Original equipment replacement saddle ears for use with Bontrager saddles with carbon rails - Compatible with Bontrager and Trek rotary head seatpost and seat mast systems - Consult with manufacturer on compatibility with other saddle brands
Original equipment replacement rear derailleur hangers. Get back on the road with a quality replacement hanger. Product details - Attachment hardware is sold separately - For specific compatibility concerns, please contact our Customer Service team Specifications - Mounting location: Rear drive side - Attachment: 1-bolt
Replacement arm pads that provide support, comfort, and confidence for riders in the aero position.
Key features: - Cable actuated remote lever for the Bontrager Drop Line dropper seatpost - Also compatible with most other cable-actuated dropper seatposts - Under Bar Lever is designed to ergonomically replace the left shifter on 1x drivetrains - Universal Lever is compatible with 1x, 2x, 3x drivetrains and left or right hand placement - Use with: Drop Line Seatpost
Bontrager's Speed Concept Seatpost Cap lets you get your position dialed for your next triathlon or time trial. Two different saddle offsets and widely a adjustable saddle angle means you'll find the perfect fit for your race against the clock.
Lock it and drop it Upgrade the look and feel of your MTB XC race cockpit with the DropLock Remote. By combining a dual-suspension lockout remote with an integrated dropper lever, you get a single remote that controls the functions of your suspension and dropper post. For the lockout, a single button controls both the on and off function of front and rear suspension. A single remote that combines a dropper lever with a dual-control suspension lockout for simple operation and clean setup. - Integrated dropper and dual-remote lockout lever for a cleaner cockpit - Single lockout lever controls both on/off - Removeable dropper lever - Compatible with mechanically activated droppers and suspension lockout systems
In the race against the clock, Bontrager's Race Lite Clip-On Aerobars S-Bend give you the advantage you need. Adjustable arm rests and extensions allow you to dial in your profile position so you can comfortably stay in a wind-slicing tuck. And the internal cable routing keeps everything out of the wind, nice and neat.
The OCLV Carbon Mono Bar Extension delivers an even more aerodynamic leading edge to Trek's drag-defying Speed Concept (Gen 2). These straight and S-Bend extensions are designed to be cut to length and have internal routing for standard or Di2 cables. - Designed specifically for 2014 Speed Concept - OCLV Carbon fiber mono extensions - Straight and S-Bend extensions are designed to be cut to length - Internally-routed for Di2 and standard cables - Designed to accept 22.2mm standard extensions
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - Fits external seat post diameters from 30.9 - 31.6mm - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - Not compatible with the V3 Power Unit - Required for external mounting of V2 Power Unit
Campagnolo EKAR disc brake adapters. - Includes bolts
EPS Power Unit Mounts are required for mounting the Power Unit to the bicycle and are available in both seatpost mount and waterbottle mount. - For mounting the V3 power inside the seat tube using the water bottle screws - Not compatible with the V2 Power Unit
- Fits 2000 and newer Campagnolo wheels - Fits all Fulcrum wheels - Fits 1999 Record/Chorus hubs and all Campy hubs 2000-newer - 27.0mm thread OD 10-speed: - For use with Campagnolo cassettes with 12 to 16 tooth first position cogs - Lockring has a 38.5mm flange diameter 11-speed: - For use only with Campagnolo 11 speed cassettes with 12 tooth first position cogs
- Required for use on carbon frames with carbon front derailleur braze on mounts - Compatible with all Campagnolo EPS front derailleurs - Increases the stiffness of carbon front derailleur braze-on mounts to handle the increase torque of EPS front derailleurs
In conjunction with the EPS Power Unit, the Interface is the "thinking" center of EPS and is responsible for on board diagnostics, managing settings, converting analog signal from Ergo Levers to digital and sending it on to the Power Unit maintaining a dialogue with the Power Unit. - Weathertight, o-ring sealed connectors - Waterproof to 1m for 30 minutes (IP67 Rated) - Compatible only with the Chorus Power Unit
Campagnolo's Record EPS V2 Interface Unit is like a translator, the vital piece of the electronic shifting puzzle. Mounted to the brake cable or the handlebar, it processes the data churned out by the EPS Power Unit (sold separately) and communicates it to you via an easy-to-read colored LED. Plus, it plays the critical role of converting every analog shift you send its way into a digital format so the system can work as a cohesive whole. There's also an easy-to-read LED battery gauge so you know when it's time to recharge the system. And don't mind the weather, as it's totally waterproof.
Interlok spacers nest into the lip of Cane Creek headset uppers for a rock solid, flex-free fit. - Composite construction
Shim spacers can be placed between bearing and compression cover in IS headsets to fine tune the fitment.
Page 1 of 17 Next page