The Delta Cruiser. The classic center rib profile is versatile and offers pleasant rolling characteristics. Of course, the Delta Cruiser is equipped with 50 EPI carcass, K-Guard and reflective lines.
- Aggressive Tread Design - Enhanced Steering Performance - Off Camber Grip - Low Rolling Resistance - Excellent Float - Great for blocked trails or loose snow - 240 studs
The Tourguard is a super reliable urban or touring tire. Same as the TourGuard Plus but without the added 5mm layer of rubber under the tread. It sports a bead to bead nylon puncture protection breaker for extra puncture resistance. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
• Recreational tire with horizontal grooves for traction • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 597
$18.99 - $21.99
The Tour is a great budget urban or touring tire. Offered with or without reflective sidewalls for extra nighttime cycling safety. Excellent wet weather tread. - Wire bead
$18.99 - $19.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 26 x 1 3/8 • ISO 590
Continental’s Tour Ride reliably rolls over most surfaces, making it a real all-rounder. The smooth center tread offers effortless riding on smooth surfaces, and the larger side knobs let you handle loose dirt and gravel just as easily. There's also a protective sub-tread that prevents punctures and a tough tread compound to keep you going for miles and miles.
$19.99 - $21.99
Discover a new way to get to your destination. The Connection Trail mountain bike tires deliver ride-refining confidence for journeys along a well-worn trail, and offer plenty of comfort when the path leads you to the road less traveled. Key features - Excels on pavement and the trail - Great value
Feel fast, safe, and stable in any weather and on any road on the T1 road touring tire. With super tough nylon casing and durable compound for added wear and traction, this tire is ideal for touring, training, or recreational riding. Key features - Engineered tread design for confidence in wet or dry conditions - Durable compound gives long tread life - Extra-strong nylon casing
Enjoy the velvety smooth ride and sure grip of Electra's quick-rolling Loft Tire. Plus, its classic design adds a touch of style to any bike.
Turn your mountain bike into a road rocket. Michelin's Wild Run'R is a zippy road tire for 26- or 27.5-inch wheels. It features a smooth tread that rolls fast and grips great on pavement.
$19.99 - $21.99
• Recreational tire with raised center for low rolling resistance • Fits Schwinn "lightweights" and older British club bikes • Size: 26 x 1 3/8
$20.00 - $22.00
- Fast-rolling Cross Country mountain bike tire - Designed mainly for hardpack trails - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 770 grams (29-inch)
- Excellent choice for technical terrain - Tall, open center tread keeps the mud on the ground and off your tires, and grips roots and rocks while climbing - Aggressive side knobs give you the confidence to rail away
- Chilled on wild tricks and steep ramps. - The wraparound tread has great grip in half-pipes. - Special strengthening protects the sidewalls. - -02 & -03: E-50 E-Bike Certified
Improve your ride and get great flat protection with Vittoria's Randonneur tires. They sport a grippy tread pattern reinforced with Aramid fibers for long-wearing durability. And, the 60-thread-per-inch nylon casing has double shielding for enhanced puncture protection. - 430-570g (28-37mm) - Wire bead
Soar is a great combination of a fast-rolling, race-oriented tire that performs equally well in XC and marathon riding in both loose and hardpack conditions. The perfect tire for a long summer day of riding in a variety of terrain. - Black MTB tread - Max fill 4.5 BAR or 65 PSI - Wire (steel) bead - 30 TPI - ETRTO: 52-559
$21.99 - $22.99
- Hybrid tire for street or light trail use - Wire bead - Size: 26 x 1 3/8 (ISO 590mm)
$21.99 - $30.99
• Hybrid/touring tire for fast rides and commuting • Wire bead
$21.99 - $29.99
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions
• Urban/recreational tire with shallow, grooved tread for multiple conditions • Size: 28 x 1 1/2 • ISO 635
Make your commute faster with Kenda's Kwest. It's a smooth, fast-rolling slick that speeds along the road and bike path. Deep water grooves help channel water away from the center tread in rainy conditions for added confidence. And, the 100 psi rating on these tires means rolling resistance is kept to the bare minimum, so you'll get to work on time. - Smooth, minimal tread tire for city, bike path, or commuting in a variety of sizes to suit any need - Deep water grooves help channel water in wet conditions - Front and rear application, best when used as a set - Wire Bead
- Cruiser tire intended for everyday use - Bead: Wire
• Urban commuter tire with Kevlar Flat Shield protection • Low rolling resistance • Wire bead • Size: 26 x 1.5
A robust tire with a modern look for city riding - Solid tires for town and city bikes also suitable for tarmac and gravel paths - Good traction from its large contact patch with the terrain - High reliability, best quality: gets you to where you want to go on time!
The cool design makes the RetroRIDE an eyecatcher. In a stylish brown or cream or black with completely curcumferential original profiles of the legendary Conti KKS 10. Beneath the stylish outer shell it has all qualities that make a great touring tire. Finished off with a rubber breaker belt, a tread profile that even looks grippy, and a compound that provides a long service life.
The Ride Tour is at home on any surface: a real all-rounder Continuous center tread provides good rolling characteristics and ample traction when cornering. Reliable puncture protection thanks to Extra Puncture Belt Durable casing and long-lasting tread impress on all rides.
The S-6 Black Steel Tire in K23 Tread is a great tire for any road bike. - K23 tread pattern - Made from quality Kenda rubber - ETRTO: 37-597 - Wire bead
Give your mountain bike road speed with Ritchey's Tom Slick 26-inch. It's a worthy all-around training tire that features a slick center for minimal rolling resistance and grooved shoulders to shed water and debris.
When you depend on your bike to get around town reliably, the H2 tire is a no-brainer. It's got a smooth rolling center and great cornering traction for a confident, efficient ride. - Excels on pavement - Smooth-rolling and efficient tread design - Durable enough to prevent punctures from glass and stone - Strong puncture protection without the weight penalty
Page 1 of 8 Next page