Tubes: All Sizes/Types
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 32mm-long Presta valve - 700 x 25-28 (27 x 1 1/8-1/4)
An inner tube for fat bikes, built with the Hodag and Jackalope in mind. Fat tires need fat tubes. The Fat Bike Tube is just that, a tube built specifically for fat bikes. Tailored sizes perfectly suit the line of Bontrager fat tire models. Product details - 0.9mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality
- Butyl rubber - Economy tube - Schrader valve - 35mm valve stem - 26 x 3.5-4.0
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Schrader valve
Smooth, supple, and feather-light Bontrager's Latex Tubes are an ideal solution for riders who prefer the convenience of clinchers yet seek the supple feel of a tubular. The latex material reduces rolling resistance while their elasticity improves resistance to punctures and pinch flats. Product details - Constructed of super-supple and lightweight latex - 0.7mm wall thickness - Equipped with removable valve cores - 100% inspected for guaranteed quality - Lowest rolling resistance - 48mm valve length
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - Economy tube - Presta valve - Image is for illustration only. Please confirm the tube size is correct.
Pumped-up performance: Tubo City/Tour tubes, with an increased wall thickness, are 3x tougher than standard rubber tubes and hold pressure much better. They're the perfect choice for longer rides through nature, everyday commuting, and for E-Bikes. - 42mm valve length
- Size: 32 x 2.125 - Valve Type: Schrader - Valve Length: 32mm - Valve Stem: Smooth - Valve Core: Removable
- Butyl rubber - Thorn-resistant - 48mm-long Schrader valve - 29 x 2.1 (700 x 50-52)
Continental Supersonic Tubes are super light so you enjoy less rotating weight for easier acceleration and climbing. Made of seamless butyl rubber, they are individually tested for top quality. - 45 grams
- Butyl rubber - Schrader valve - 20 x 4 1/4 - Fits the rear tires on high-rise bicycles like Schwinn's Sting-Ray
Minimum weight and maximum protection: Tubo-MTB-Plus tubes are optimized for tire widths from 2.5" to 3.0", today’s standard for E-MTBs. Their low weight of 105g (for 27.5+) increases your battery life, and they're also a lightweight alternative to tubeless setups. - 42mm valve length
For 29er tires, more than 100g per wheel can be saved with Tubo tubes compared to standard butyl tubes—and almost twice as much space when packaged. Their riding safety is twice as high as for standard tubes and offers maximum protection against a breakdown. The assembly is just as easy as standard tubes. Tubolito tubes are also a lightweight alternative to a tubeless setup. - 42mm valve length
Super light at only 38g, the Tubo-ROAD-700c makes racing bikes even lighter. It's 70g lighter compared to a standard tube, a decisive success factor both over challenging long distances and when it comes to seconds. Suitable for disc and rim brake wheels.
Previous page Page 2 of 2