Make Chris King's large-diameter ISO 15 front hubs your first and final choice for your bomb-proof, any trail, anywhere wheels. The 15mm thru-axle provides strength, stiffness, and point-and-shoot steering for your favorite trail ride. The large diameter hub is built with long-travel trail bikes in mind and uses Chris King's own super-sized 24-ball stainless-steel bearings on each side for unbeatable strength and smooth-rolling durability. Six-bolt rotor compatibility keeps setup and parts choices simple so you can spend more time riding. And, these hubs are totally compatible with either 20mm or 24mm replacement axles (sold separately).
$9.99 - $22.99
- Press fit designed to work the hub's non-drive side collar.
• Replacement freehub body for Bontrager single speed hubs • Compatibility: Race single speed • Log onto the techsite for additional freehub body and model year information
Shimano XT M756 front hub. - Double contact sealing - Super polished bearing races for low friction rolling - Light alloy QR lever and nut - 6-bolt ISO disc mounting surface
- Aluminum hubs - Loose ball - Bolt-on - Axle: B/O 3/8 - Material: Aly - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - OLD: 135mm
• Aluminum hub body • 15mm axle nuts • 100mm OLD • Sealed bearings • High-flange design • 32, 36, or 48-hole spoke drilling • Black or silver
Sealed cartridge bearing High flange design w/cut outs 100mm OLD Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle Black, silver, or white 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
- Aluminum hubs - Sealed bearing - Quick release - Brake Type: RIM - OLD: 100mm
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm rear hub spacing • Fixed/freewheel hub threading • 32, 36, and 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black and silver
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • Aluminum hub body • 120mm hub spacing • Fix/Fix hub threading • 32, 36, 48-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black or silver
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/fix hub threading • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, and white
• Sealed cartridge bearings • High flange design • 120mm hub spacing • Aluminum hub body • Lightweight, hollow, heat-treated axle • Fix/freewheel hub threading • 32 and 26-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • Black, silver, or white
Smooth-rolling performance and 11-speed compatibility define Shimano's 105 rear hub. Shimano's trademark angular contact bearings ensure that your wheels roll as smooth as silk. This hub includes a Shimano quick-release.
• Aluminum hub body • Sealed bearings • 5/7-speed freewheel • 32 and 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • 126mm hub spacing • Silver or black
• 8-speed cassette compatibility • 28-hole spoke drilling • Quick-release • Aluminum hub body • Black
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • 100mm OLD • 20, 24, 28, 32, and 36-hole spoke drilling • Black or Silver
• Aluminum hub body • Quick release • Black or silver
- Aluminum hubs - Loose ball - Bolt-on - Axle: B/O 3/8 - Material: Aly - Color: Blk - Brake Type: 6B - OLD: 170mm
• Grade 3 balls and magnetite rust proof finish • Abec 5 precision and silicone w seals • 3 times cryogenic race treatment • Bearings sold individually, not as pair
The Vandero hub is back and better than ever. This new PRO version of the Vandero is a precision sealed hub with proven in-bound 3/8-inch axle bolts and two plastic guards. Features: - 7075-T6 aluminum hub shell - 6903RS sealed cartridge ball bearings - Precision bored fully concentric bearing seats for a smoother spin and prolonged bearing life - 17mm 7075-T6 aluminum axle with steel helicoil thread inserts - 3/8-inch heat-treated chromoly axle bolts with 17mm wrench flats and a 6mm hex slot - Weight: 11.2oz - Replaceable plastic hub guards included
• Aluminum hubs • Sealed bearings • 1-speed freewheel threading • 32-hole spoke drilling • Bolt-on 3/8-inch axle • 135mm hub spacing • Black or silver
$77.99 - $117.99
- Centerlock, 11- speed compatible road hubs - Sealed bearings keep out contamination and dirt while providing a smooth rotation - Skewer included - Spacing / Axle: QR - OLD: 100mm
The 350 road hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
- Elite Series road hubs - Straight pull and J-bend spoke options - Sealed bearings Straight Pull Spoke: PCD-L: 30.3mm PCD-R: 30.3mm LTF-L: 13.1mm LTF-R: 13.1mm CTF-L: 36.9mm CTF-R: 36.9mm J-Bend Spoke: PCD-L: 31mm PCD-R: 31mm LTF-L: 10.78mm LTF-R: 10.78mm CTF-L: 39.22mm CTF-R: 39.22mm
• Machined and forged alloy construction • Sealed cartridge bearings • Lightweight design • 8/11-speed Shimano/SRAM cassette compatibility • 20, 24, 28, 32, 36-hole spoke drilling • Quick release • 130mm hub spacing • Black or silver
DT Swiss' 350 MTB hub delivers the amazing performance you've come to expect from DT Swiss at an incredible value. Fast and reliable, these 6-bolt disc hubs will roll for thousands of nearly frictionless miles.
Whether the goal is a finish line, epic adventure or simply getting back home again, SRAM's 900 hubs are ready for the challenge. On the inside, their smooth and durable DOUBLE TIME drive mechanism ensures rapid engagement for quick and confident pedal responsiveness. SPEEDBALL bearings provide smooth, long-lasting rotation performance. Multiple spoke-count and cassette-capability options, as well as interchangeable end caps, make the 900 hubs a perfect choice for any disc-equipped road, gravel, cyclocross, cross country, trail, or enduro bike. - Fully convertible with tool-free end caps - 24, 28 or 32 spoke holes
$83.99 - $100.99
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - 15mm (See MT-3100) or 20mm thru-axle - 32 or 36-hole spoke drilling
- HG-splined 8-10sp cassette hub with 70mm drum brake - A356 aluminum hub shell with 10mm solid axle (175mm overall axle length) - Cassette and brake lever sold separately
- Aluminum hub body - Sealed bearings - 100mm OLD - 6-bolt disc rotor mount - Available with 24, 28, 32, or 40-hole drilling
Page 1 of 3 Next page