The Bontrager Boulevard Gel's sleek styling looks great and provides a plush comfortable ride, all in a women's specific design.
• Posture 5 shape, designed for recreational riders with an upright pelvic rotation
• Honeycomb gel padding, closed cell foam, and memory foam top enhance comfort
• Contour relief zone recess eases pressure on sensitive soft tissue
• Elastomer suspension and steel rails help neutralize vibration
• Engineered specifically to yield better fit and greater comfort for women
• Synthetic leather
Displaying reviews 1-2
I bought one of these for an old bike while on a family biking trip ten years ago. Loved it. It is still holding up. I bought a brand new bike and had a new seat that was supposedly the most comfortable. It was not. This blew it away so I am buying another so both my bikes have the cush I need. I am 5'6 and weigh 150 but still need the extra cushion. I bike about 15 miles a week, so not like I am racing or anything. This is a wider seat, but you will be happier by far.
I've tried and purchased other seats that are made for women and this surpasses all of them by a mile! This is more comfortable right when I start riding and at the end of a ride. I am 5'6" and weight 123 so I don't have a lot of cushion of my own. This distributes my weight in a way that other seats do not and really puts the gel where I need it. I bought one for my daughter, too, and she agrees.