Fiercely built for road warriors, the Breakaway bottle delivers quick hydration from the first mile to the last. Thirst has finally met its match.
Don't let this reusable bottle's lightweight, compact design fool you. Our Breakaway bottle delivers effortless, reliable hydration to fuel your race days, recovery days, and beyond. Designed by cyclists for cyclists, the Breakaway's sleek form makes for effortless sipping and fits most bike cages. When pedal meets pavement, the high-flow, self-sealing Surge Valve delivers a blast of hydration without messy spills—keeping you focused on the bike path, trailhead, or road ahead. Chill out, drink up. Then get back in the saddle and enjoy the ride—despite the pain.
- The Surge valve maximizes flow rate and self-seals to eliminate spills and splatter. It's spill-proof when open, and pushes closed for leak-proof transport.
- The original, 100% BPA-free bike water bottle. The updated Breakaway water bottle features a sleek, single-wall design that is light, durable, and compact.
- Made for cyclists by cyclists, the Breakaway series fits securely in a variety of bottle cages. The new Polar Bottle shape has a unique grip groove and wall design for effortless hydration.
- The innovative Surge Cap is two pieces–cap and valve–and easy to clean. Simply twist, pull, and wash. Plus, they're dishwasher safe.
- Polar Bottle water bottles are crafted in Colorado to reduce environmental impact and support local economies. Designed to last, each one of our water bottles comes with a lifetime guarantee.
- Capacity: 0.59 L / 20 fl oz
- Dimensions: 8.25 x 2.75 in.
- Material: LDPE, TPU Valve
- Weight 82 g / 2.9 oz
|Charcoal/Black / 20-ounce||617823003271||SWB20OZ10|
|Deep Blue/Charcoal / 20-ounce||617823003288||SWB20OZ11|
|Forest Green / 20-ounce||617823004773||SWB20OZ14||POL51273345Z|
|Frost/Charcoal / 20-ounce||617823003257||SWB20OZ08|
|Ivory/Silver / 20-ounce||617823003264||SWB20OZ09|
|Navy Blue / 20-ounce||617823004766||SWB20OZ15||POL48385949Z|
|Teal/Silver / 20-ounce||617823003295||SWB20OZ12|